Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
- Build training programs for our developers within our new security training tool
- Analyze completion data and metrics to drive compliance
- Create dashboards and provide data for required compliance reports
- Assist and support the Security and IT team comms as needed
- Support the Sr. Manager in crisis communication scenarios
- Draft external facing security related blog posts to drive public awareness of Sprinklr’s security offerings
- Help organize internal security resources to elevate the capabilities of our security team
- You have a passion and/or deep interest in learning more about the security space
- 0-1 years of experience in the security space
- You are an effective verbal and written communicator
- You have basic data analytic skills
- Excellent excel skills are a great place!
- We typically see backgrounds in marketing, communication, or data analytics in this role
- East coast time zone is preferred