PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio of 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
- Owning and developing overall strategy for brands, including commercialization in-store and online, to meet long-term business goals (total sales, distribution, household penetration, profits)
- Consumer insights work to understand problems to solve and to be the voice in product, packaging, and communication development
- Evaluating new product innovation concepts and developing new product launch strategies
- Developing impactful consumer promotions, events, and marketing programs
- Evaluating return on investment of marketing campaigns and activations, and making recommendations for future strategy
- Leveraging insights to design social and digital campaigns, along with creative measurement tactics Partnering with agencies in the creation of brand positioning and communication strategies
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Interest in working in one of the following locations:
- Chicago, IL.
- Dallas, TX
- White Plains, NY
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.