Herman Miller is a globally recognized leader in design. Since its inception in 1905, the company’s innovative, problem-solving designs and furnishings have inspired the best in people wherever they live, work, learn, heal, and play. In 2018, Herman Miller created Herman Miller Group, a purposefully selected, complementary family of brands that includes Colebrook Bosson Saunders, Design Within Reach, Geiger, HAY, Maars Living Walls, Maharam, naughtone, and Nemschoff. Guided by a shared purpose—design for the good of humankind—Herman Miller Group shapes places that matter for customers while contributing to a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
- You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, influence others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Assists with all Creative Deliverables Projects.
- Ensures that the processes set forth by the Project Manager are adhered to.
- Reviews and updates project timelines in Wrike on a daily basis and communicate changes to the creative team and project manager.
- Facilitates project routings for proper approvals and documents all feedback and approvals.
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete an intern project which will be presented to senior-level executives.
- Gain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career goals.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve our goals.
- Emphasis will be placed on team participation, ability to plan, and ability to achieve results on assigned projects.
- You might be just who we're looking for if you are...
- Of a digital-first mindset with a solid understanding of eCommerce best practices and drive to test new formats of digital marketing.
- Great communicator
- Proactive, self-starter
- Able to work well with and develop a partnering relationship with other team members.
- Enrolled and pursuing a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or a related field from an accredited college or university, and able to provide transcripts upon request.
- You'll need a GPA of at least 3.0 (cumulative or within your major) to qualify for consideration.
- Satisfactorily finished with the basic coursework in your chosen degree program.
- In favorable academic standing within your current academic program.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to perform all essential responsibilities of the position with or without accommodations.