Tools for teams, from startup to enterprise: Atlassian provides tools to help every team unleash their full potential
- You'll get a feel for life in Talent Acquisition while also getting a close look into what it's like to be full-time in this function after you have graduated.
- You'll play a crucial role in one or many areas across our key programs portfolio. Some of our key programs in Talent Acquisition are - scaling our capacity to grow Atlassian, optimizing distributed recruiting and diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Throughout your internship, you will have the support of a manager and mentor to ensure effective learning and achieving expected internship outcomes.
- You'll also enjoy the opportunity to meet with and network with peer interns and leaders from within the team and other functions of the company.
- You have a passion for the People function and the opportunities we are solving through the Talent Acquisition function’s charter.
- You can think from multiple perspectives, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders while also considering the big picture.
- You are comfortable leading with data and can effectively embed it as needed in your daily workflows and desired project outcomes.
- You have a communication style that's both clear and empathetic; while being detail-oriented.
- Currently enrolled in a four year degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2023.
- Able to commit to a full-time schedule of 40 hours a week.