At Sprinklr, our mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.
Sprinklr is the leading enterprise company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
- The Talent Acquisition Operations team is hiring an intern to support the team with a focus on reporting, compliance, and vendor management support. This individual will learn key skills with reporting and data analysis as well as develop project management skills with supporting the vendor management process for TA.
- Recruiting analytics support – running reports and ensuring data maintenance
- Support interim contractor process & vendor management
- Ensure all contractors have had a background check and onboarding forms are completed and submitted prior to contractors starting
- Organize training materials and onboarding plans for new hires in recruitment
- Help centralize, update, and maintain resources for recruitment team using Google Sites, Fortis, and shared drives
- Assist with Greenhouse cleanup (merge duplicate candidates, update approval flows, build scorecards, etc.)
- An interest in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Recruiting, or People Operations
- Reporting (Tableau)
- Hiring Process
- Vendor Management (Background Check support)
- Compliance (Fed Ramp support)