Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
- Help execute on the overall L&D strategy and be a part of championing Sprinklr values and cultural development.
- Assist in program management of key talent & development programs (e.g., emerging leader program, department-specific mentoring, ERG mentoring, career development)
- Assist with facilitation of virtual/live training programs (e.g., unconscious bias, allyship, professional development, new hire onboarding, etc.)
- Actively report on learning & development metrics
- Help with administration of core learning programs (Linkedin Learning, MentorcliQ, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Learning/education, psychology)
- Previous experience in L&D, HR, or program management, with a good understanding of the impact and synergies between other HR processes and L&D offerings, such as talent development and performance.
- Strong presentation skills. Experience facilitating small or larger workshops and meetings is a plus.
- Passion for knowledge sharing, psychology, learning design, and people development.
- Great communication skills and can talk to stakeholders in the business.
- Experience in data analysis preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, any data visualization tool preferred (e.g., SPSS, R, Python).
- Knowledge of Google suite is a plus.