Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), is a leading health, wealth and investment company that provides products, solutions and technologies that help Americans become well planned, well invested and well protected. Serving the needs of 14.8 million individual, workplace and institutional clients, Voya is a Fortune 500 company that had $7.6 billion in revenue in 2020 and $718 billion in total assets under management and administration as of Sept. 30, 2021.
- Job responsibilities will be across finance departments; candidate should be able to manage several ongoing tasks and projects for various managers.
- Support finance and accounting operational work
- Responsible for market and industry research projects and reporting, data collection, consolidation, and presentation, and other communications support activities.
- Work collaboratively with finance and FP&A staff to prepare analysis and reports for internal management, and for investor relations as part of financial close.
- Assist with special projects and documentation efforts.
- Attend and contribute to meetings.
- Provide administrative assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Dependable, quick learner who is independent and works well with others
- Strong analytical, written communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency and experience with Tableau preferred
- Knowledge of finance, insurance industry, investment fields, insurance products or operations is helpful but not mandatory
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills