Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
- Develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Support data audits and analysis to determine the effectiveness of our compensation strategy
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to benchmark Sprinklr’s compensation
- Conduct market research on compensation strategies and propose new ideas and solutions to help Sprinklr stand out
- Review salary adjustments to ensure they are in line with our established guidelines and policies
- Review new compensation grade requests to determine the appropriate compensation and salary grade assignment
- Partner with senior team members on compensation philosophy
- A passion and interest in the compensation landscape
- Basic analytical skills
- A drive to dive in and learn the basics of compensation benefits
- Effective communication skills, you’ll be working with global teams!
- Experience with Excel and Google Suite is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree