Companies often struggle with how hard it is to keep customers excited about their brand.
Tenerity makes it easy to spark that brand enthusiasm with our platform, Interact.
Brands around the world have used Interact to power intelligent offers and communications, while automating customer touchpoints – all with a respect to privacy.
This means with a single platform you can generate revenue with hyper-relevant content to drive profitable loyalty.
Based in Stamford, Conn., Tenerity services millions of consumers through over 2000 client relationships, with approximately 1300 associates in 18 countries.
- Produce and assist with presentations/briefs
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Lead strategic planning process on an enterprise level; ability to lead and coordinate planning with executive team to develop all elements of strategic plans for the organization, ensuring alignment with Tenerity’s mission, values and beliefs and customer needs
- Lead project management while managing multiple issues; manage projects and conduct research, create work plans; coordinate issues by initiating prioritization of issues while identifying and leveraging connections between issues and activities
- Coordinate people involved with planning and projects by gathering their ideas and input, tracking and ensuring follow-up on their deliverables, and keeping the participants informed and engaged
- Liaise with Finance to collect and analyze internal financial and customer data to build cases of support and forecast business scenarios for prospective projects, services, and partnerships
- Deliver reporting, analysis and insights to inform strategic decision making
- Support the Leadership Team and company-wide operations with simple, timely, and accurate information and analysis as well as aid in monitoring, evaluating and improving performance and related metrics
- Assess current operations for opportunities on optimization, suggest improvements, and implement modifications where necessary
- Tackle problems and discover opportunities through analysis. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree working towards MBA (1st or 2nd year)
- 1 -2 years previous experience in a corporate office or other corporate internship
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong communication skills including presentation and writing skills
- Strong technical skills to include MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides or other presentation software
- Positive "can-do" attitude where no job is to big or too small