Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
- Experience a 7-week long immersive program with onboarding and training to learn the strategy and tactics of software sales
- Have daily opportunities to work with mentors and experts in the field as you put your learnings into practice
- Work towards clearly defined metrics of success around working warm sales leads and business opportunities through sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- Develop an understanding of Sprinklr’s products, services, partners, and value proposition and the key attributes of our “buyer personas”
- Research prospect’s key business initiatives and strategies using sources such as industry articles and analysts reports, blog posts, public filings, and press releases
- Use the Sprinklr platform to build brand-specific dashboards to support pipeline generation and value realization
- Leverage technologies such as: Sprinklr, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Shadow and gain exposure to SDR role and broader sales cycle
- Regardless of meeting metrics or not, academy trainees will have the opportunity for resume workshops with our recruiting team, and personalized feedback to help them in their career development
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have a passion for SaaS and disruptive technology
- Have a deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- Have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Successful in building relationships - Sprinklr is a best in class solution but we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities