Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
- Own what you build as you architect, build, test, and refine the Gusto platform
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base, using our development workflow
- Work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by teammates who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it
- Students pursuing a BS and/or MS degree in computer science or related technical field with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Passion for creating memorable experiences for customers, regardless of which part of the stack you work in
- Interest in technologies such as React, Redux, Ruby, Rails, and GraphQL
- Appreciation for an iterative, test-driven, code review culture
- A drive to create well-structured and maintainable code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- U.S. work authorization is required. This role is not available for sponsorship.
- Applications due by 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, November 30th. We will review applications on a rolling basis up until this date. Interviews will begin no earlier than Monday, October 4th, 2021.