We’re on a mission to build the products, resources, and space you need to make confident decisions about your health.
We’re a small, close-knit team of women who value trust, transparency, and grit. We think health education and health products need a major upgrade, and nothing gets us more excited than building accessible health products for all.
Based in Philadelphia, Stix currently offers fertility, pregnancy, UTI, and yeast infection products discreetly delivered to your door. As seen in Forbes, Vogue, TechCrunch, and more!
- As our Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating original, scroll-stopping, binge worthy, engaging short form video content while keeping a pulse on engagement + community. You’ll play a complimentary role within the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing.
- We are looking for a self-starter who is an avid TikTok user, creative and passionate about women’s health to help us grow the awareness and brand advocacy of the Stix brand.
- Create original video representing Stix and our values across TikTok
- Assist in creating, planning, publishing, and managing social content based on engagement metrics in accordance with Stix’s content calendar
- Assist in conception and creation of social advertising assets for TikTok and Reels
- Compile Reels and TikTok performance metrics for reporting and create data-driven content in response to what resonates with our community online
- Engage with users and creators on TikTok + Reels and make recommendations to the marketing team about future partnerships.
- You are obsessed with TikTok, and spend more time on it than you'd like to admit. Bonus points if you're a creator yourself. You understand the algorithm and what makes someone stop their scroll to watch and engage.
- Available to work for 5-10 hours/week paid or for college credit (based on experience) - beginning in September 2021
- Creative, scrappy, and thinks outside the box
- Self-starter and motivated
- Loves working in a fast-paced, friendly, and evolving culture
- Excellent communication skills; a natural problem-solver