WTF is FCF? Fan Controlled Football (FCF) is a professional football league controlled by the fans. FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world via a completely new business model. Real games are played in a single, hi-tech studio arena and streamed live on Twitch and other platforms. This is an interactive sports league built with the fans in charge of every aspect of the game utilizing our patented digital technology. FCF is backed by major corporate partners along with a slew of well-known football and gaming fans from around the world of sports and entertainment.
Why You Should Join Us
Opportunity for remote work pending the requirements of your role (expected to work in US time zones)
Medical, dental, vision, and FSA/HSA benefits
Competitive salary, directly correlated with experience
Open PTO policy
9-12 paid holidays per year
Opportunity to hit the ground running and be a builder of an organization; FCF is in high growth mode.
Are you passionate about football, sports, entertainment, digital, gaming, and popular culture? Do you think anew and think differently about challenges, often starting with a blank sheet of paper? Are humility and collaboration part of your DNA? Do you enjoy collaborating with people who have diverse backgrounds and styles? If you answer yes to these questions, and you like to have fun, work hard, and celebrate with your teammates then FCF is perfect for you. This team exudes an “all hands on deck” attitude, with a work hard, play hard mentality.
Additional Qualifying Information:
Documentation of COVID-19 Vaccination may be required for in-person activities in coordination with company policies.
Note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
At FCF diversity, equity, and inclusion is at the foundation of everything we do in our business, organization, and culture. We encourage, facilitate, and promote diversity and difference in support of our employees, stakeholders, and partners because it makes us better -- better as a company and better as a team. FCF is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Fan Controlled Football League makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Fan Controlled Football League ( https://www.fcf.io/)
- Job Summary
- FCF is seeking an experienced Ethereum Smart Contract Solidity Developer to lead our team in Ethereum smart contract development for generative NFTs in the short term and eventually an FCF token. Your duties will include architecting, designing and coding Ethereum smart contracts for NFTs and tokens, utilizing crypto protocols and leveraging cryptocurrency techniques that will lead best of breed Implementations. You will work closely with the existing product and development teams to integrate web3 features and functions into existing web and native mobile applications. You will work in an Agile development environment and produce robust deliverables on aggressive timelines. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate passion for blockchain, open source and defi, have strong software engineering and development skills and the ability to communicate well.
- Working with CTO and product team to define new web3 features/functions
- Architecting, designing and implementing smart contracts for generative NFTs using ERC721 and ERC1155 standards
- Deploying and testing smart contracts on an Ethereum testnet and deploying production ready contracts on Ethereum mainnet
- Collaborating closely with existing development team to integrate and test web3 features into dapps
- Participate in defining future FCF crypto currency implementation, related tokenomics and integrations with NFT offerings
- Collaborate in evaluation of other chains/side chains/level 2 chains
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of crypto development experience
- Experience designing and implementing dapps
- Proficiency with sophisticated smart contract development in Solidity. Familiarity with Rust a plus
- Have built and deployed at least 2 NFT projects on Ethereum mainnet using ERC721 and/or ERC1155 – familiarity with both is essential. Generative NFT experience a plus
- Deep familiarity with the EVM, the Ethereum network and OpenZepplin framework
- Experience developing on Ethereum Level 2/Side Chains and other Chains desirable – e.g., Polygon, Skale, Flow, Fantom, Solana • Strong grasp of defi protocols and principles
- Robust understanding of tokenomics
- Competency in integrations with OpenSea, Rarible and other NFT marketplaces
- Knowledgeable regarding wallet integrations for dapps – e.g., MetaMask, WalletConnect
- Strong command of agile development processes, rituals and artifacts with specific experience with the Atlassian toolset
- Strong problem solving skills and written/spoken communication skills rooted in clarity and factual analysis