Described as the "Uber of Content" (MSNBC), Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and driven intern with strong writing skills to assist with product marketing and administrative tasks.
- You will be gaining hands-on experience with experienced digital marketers while learning some valuable skills in content strategy, UX design, customer sign-up conversion, email marketing, and copywriting.
- Support the team with creating and/or maintaining sales collateral (customer case studies, sales one-pagers, promotional presentations, and more).
- Write copy for landing pages and newsletters.
- Curate, research and write blog articles.
- Support the team with simple research tasks and locating statistics to be used in marketing collateral.
- Other marketing support as required by the team
- The candidate should have the ability to think creatively, solve problems, and be ready to learn.
- Excellent writing skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Ability to learn and absorb information quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
- Familiarity with digital media channels and content distribution
- Advanced skills using Google Slides and/or MS Powerpoint
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus