Clutter is a one-stop-shop for all your moving and storage needs. Our state-of-the-art technology enables us to provide the most affordable, flexible, and reliable service nationally. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that is disrupting the $60B/year self-storage and moving industries and have raised over $300M from a number of top VCs, including SoftBank, and Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and GV (Google Ventures).
We’re on a mission to make people’s lives convenient, so they can experience more of what they love. We aim to consistently provide stress-free and affordable services by investing in exceptional people, smart technology, and pristine spaces.
- Recruiting analytics support – running reports and ensuring data maintenance
- Support interim contractor process & vendor management
- Ensure all contractors have had a background check and onboarding forms are completed and submitted prior to contractors starting
- Organize training materials and onboarding plans for new hires in recruitment
- Help centralize, update, and maintain resources for the recruitment team using Google Sites, Fortis, and shared drives
- Assist with Greenhouse cleanup (merge duplicate candidates, update approval flows, build scorecards, etc.)
- An interest in human resources