MetricStream is the world’s largest independent provider of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) products & solutions.
- Build reporting and analyze business performance utilizing Salesforce and Excel
- Employ sophisticated data and modeling methods to discover opportunities to improve sales performance
- Continual monitoring Salesforce data hygiene (run audit reports and work with users to clean-up data)
- Produce regular & ad hoc reports/analysis for Sales Leadership team, sales pipeline, sales performance, forecast & other key metrics
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program through summer 2022 or later (Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or other highly quantitative fields)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- You excel in a collaborative environment. You translate team member needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors. You work through dependencies, bottlenecks, and tradeoffs with ease.
- Possess a high degree of initiative.
- Attention to detail while monitoring and maintaining the integrity of our data
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of business processes, data management, data engineering, reporting and analytics best practices
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Previous corporate internship experience (preferred)