HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. Our platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, thousands of customers around the world use our powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
- What you’ll work on: As an intern, you will work on assignments based on business need, as well as what you're passionate about learning. Some of the areas where MBA interns have made an impact in the past include:
- International Strategy and Operations
- Product Management
- M&A and Business Development
- Sales Strategy & Operations
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Services (HubSpot’s retention, consulting, onboarding and support models)
- Agile: able to move quickly and be adaptable to hit bold and daring goals.
- Intellectually Curious: always looking for ways to embrace fresh approaches and new methodologies to challenge the status quo.
- Analytical: comfortable turning numbers into knowledge and action.
- Able to GSD (Get Stuff Done): bias for action and willingness to go deep.
- Humble: ready to learn from others and from failures.
- Empathetic: a human who engages deeply with other humans.