Fan Controlled Football (FCF) is a professional football league controlled by the fans. FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world via a completely new business model. Real games are played in a single, hi-tech studio arena and streamed live on Twitch and other platforms. This is an interactive sports league built with the fans in charge of every aspect of the game utilizing our patented digital technology. FCF is backed by major corporate partners along with a slew of well-known football and gaming fans from around the world of sports and entertainment.
Are you passionate about football, sports, entertainment, digital, gaming, and popular culture? Do you think anew and think differently about challenges, often starting with a blank sheet of paper? Are humility and collaboration part of your DNA? Do you enjoy collaborating with people who have diverse backgrounds and styles? If you answer yes to these questions, and you like to have fun, work hard, and celebrate with your teammates then FCF is perfect for you.
- As an intern at FCF, you will go through a comprehensive onboarding program to learn about FCF.
- Be part of a team that will grow the business through actively engaging our fans and effectively monetizing that engagement.
- Areas of focus include paid media, public relations, influencer marketing, social media content creation, lifecycle marketing, and data analytics.
- Over the course of your internship, you will engage with several of our key leaders in informal roundtable discussions.
- Must be enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, an accredited college, or graduate school. Strong academic record required.
- Passion for / experience in any combination of technology, media, entertainment, gaming, football, and sports in general.
- Strong interpersonal personal skills are required. Strong oral & written communication skills are a must.
- These internships are 100% remote. Interns must be proactive and entrepreneurial self-starters who can take the role and run with it.
- Must be able to offer a minimum of 10-12 hours per week for a minimum of three months.