Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
- Local support of the Sprinklr Headquarter office in NYC. Global Support for all Sprinklr users.
- Tracking & documenting of all support activities using Zendesk.
- Supporting primarily macOS, some Windows, and all common office software and applications such as Microsoft, Adobe and cloud SaaS products
- Perform laptop setup and inductions for users, hardware troubleshooting and repair locally & globally.
- Implementation of applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning for users
- Communicate and document troubleshooting techniques and best practices.
- Perform endpoint management deployment and anti-virus security.
- Work with IT Management to constantly monitor and improve the delivery of IT systems and support.
- Proactively understand, analyze and research new technical problems when needed.
- 6 months to 2 years experience within Enterprise IT
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting Executives
- Comfortable collaborating with remote team members and colleagues
- Experience working with vendors, consultants, 3rd party integrators