SoFi is a values-driven company on a mission to help our members get their money right. We create modern financial products and services that help people borrow, save, spend, invest, and protect their money better, so that they can achieve financial independence and realize their ambitions—from owning a home to saving for retirement, paying off their student loans, and more.
- Gather information through primary + secondary research, desk research and proprietary data as you hunt for relevant consumer insights and brand opportunities
- Perform comprehensive competitive audits to distill insights that inform our creative work and our brand thinking
- Monitor cultural and social trends that affect our brand, products and business
- Learns tools and frameworks for brand positioning, architectures, and communications strategies
- Dive into best practices and case studies to provide perspective on key business challenges and inspire our team
- An ability to think both critically and creatively
- A passion for personal finance and technology (No need to be an expert! But a general excitement for the space is encouraged)
- Have an interest in brand strategy, brand management, marketing or strategic planning
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership (Methodical, self-starter, hands-on, willingness to get into the details)
- A passion for our mission of helping people achieve their financial goals
- Be proficient in building clear and compelling presentations in Google Slides
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn new skills, tools and process
- Be currently earning a Bachelor’s Degree and have demonstrated a record of strong academic achievement
- Reside in the United States and/or attend a University in the US.