Fan Controlled Football (FCF) is a professional football league controlled by the fans. FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world via a completely new business model. Real games are played in a single, hi-tech studio arena and streamed live on Twitch and other platforms. This is an interactive sports league built with the fans in charge of every aspect of the game utilizing our patented digital technology. FCF is backed by major corporate partners along with a slew of well-known football and gaming fans from around the world of sports and entertainment.
Are you passionate about football, sports, entertainment, digital, gaming, and popular culture? Do you think anew and think differently about challenges, often starting with a blank sheet of paper? Are humility and collaboration part of your DNA? Do you enjoy collaborating with people who have diverse backgrounds and styles? If you answer yes to these questions, and you like to have fun, work hard, and celebrate with your teammates then FCF is perfect for you.
- Assist the Head Equipment Manager with all aspects of their role, including: managing acquisition, delivery, maintenance and security for all FCF football equipment including helmets, pads, practice and game jerseys etc.
- Distribute and collect all football equipment from players for all FCF practices and games
- Lead laundering of player and coaches/staff gear
- Manage equipment during practice placing it on the field, distributing as specified by the coaches and returning it to the storage unit following practice
- Ensure secure storage of FCF football equipment when not in use; supervises final "check" of all player equipment at end of season and signs off on release of players' final checks based on complete equipment turn-in.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends;
- Availability from January 1st- June 13th.
- Able to commute from home base following training camp. Stay in League hotel from March 8th - April 9th during training camp