Amazon has hired us at Speak_ to prequalify candidates for their Entry Level Full Stack Developer role.
Once prequalified, you will be placed directly in front of the company's recruiting team, armed with all the information and skills you need to ace the interview. You'll be able to jump over those who applied traditionally and find yourself at the top of the applicant list.
- We're looking for an Entry Level Full Stack Developer to guide our team in creating new applications from scratch. This developer will lead the design and development of new systems that allow our business to continue to scale globally and offer our customers world-class service at break-neck speeds. You'll be the critical technical stakeholder working with Product Managers and end-users to define world-class tools. You can utilize the full breadth of AWS products and services to build scalable low-maintenance applications. You'll own the data store, application layer, and front-end decisions. You will also build back-end services to help automate systems.
- In this role, you will …
- Help define the system architecture and help shape the user experience.
- Take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices.
- Design and develop MVC-based web applications.
- Build globally scoped applications
- Mentor and collaborate with other developers
- Design and build microservices
- Basic Qualifications
- Proficiency in a general-purpose, modern back-end language (Ruby, Rails, Python, Java, etc.).
- BS degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of industry experience developing web-based tools or a MS degree with 1-year experience or 2 years' related Amazon experience.
- Knowledge of storage systems and SQL/NoSQL.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency in NoSQL Technologies.
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of modern version control systems such as Git.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Employment Type