Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Join us for our summer 2022 internship program for an experience you’ll never forget! Sprinklr’s internship program (SIP) is 12 weeks of remote work focused on giving you opportunities to learn new skills by tackling real challenges we’re facing. Beyond those professional skills, you’ll have the chance to work with Sprinklr’s product and become CXM certified. We’ll be hosting opportunities for you to connect with leaders, learn professional and personal skills outside of your day-to-day work, and establish relationships with the rest of our amazing intern class!
- We are looking for a Dev Ops Intern to join us in summer 2022 to join us in taking on the challenges of leading, optimizing, and scaling a huge SaaS platform. We have an enormous cloud infrastructure and a globally distributed team. We work with large enterprise customers, and we are integrated with all major modern channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, alt. Daily we process billions of transactions, we handle petabytes of data and have thousands of servers running in multiple geo regions in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Python, Java
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Comfortable on the *nix command line and with common shell scripting tasks
- Experience with container management and troubleshooting
- Experience working with any of the Databases (MongDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.)
- Excellent Debugging skills
- Good Grasp of Networking Concepts
- Terraform a PLUS
- Familiarity with at least one Continuous Integration tool (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience configuring NGINX, Apache, or other *nix web server.
- Software development experience (Java, Spring Boot).
- Experience with Ansible or equivalent configuration management tools
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience with Packer
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration/management tools
- Experience with a FedRamp Environment