We make it dead simple to play poker with your friends for fun. We're building the next great poker product, and believe it will look more like Fortnite 🚀 and less like a casino. 🤮. Sound interesting?
We're funded by Village Global, along with other angel investors and professional poker players.
- Own our social media - this includes creating the content calendar, posting, and engaging with the community. Bonus points if you can design the creative as well
- Contribute to our blog - we'll co-brainstorm topics together, you'll do research on each topic, and write the blog post
- Organize poker nights - you'll tap into different communities (e.g. college campuses) to organize poker nights. This can definitely include communities you're personally a part of. Yes, you'll be paid to host poker nights :)
- You can point to specific past experience in a marketing role for a brand
- You are extremely detail-oriented, and a clear type-A personality. You manage your own time well, and are self-motivated
- You want to get exposure to a very early stage startup, both the excitement of it and the chaos of it
- You're looking for something part-time, and understand that a full-time role may be many months away
- You play poker - you should know the rules and be comfortable playing. If you play poker regularly with friends, you're in great shape. You don't need to know poker strategy (I can teach you!)