ORIGYN is a Swiss non-profit foundation dedicated to identifying, authenticating and unlocking the powers of ownership for objects of value. Founded in October 2020, ORIGYN operates globally in major technology and blockchain hubs around the world. Through advanced recognition and identification techniques leveraging computer vision, artificial intelligence, and decentralized infrastructure, they're solving a massive problem for creators and consumers worldwide.
Fresh off of raising $20M from top investors, ORIGYN is building a team to focus on supporting their growing and amazing community, launching activities and programs while measuring the success as they scale up. You will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organization's online community (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube...) in a way that builds brand awareness and a sense of community. You will work cross-functionally with partners while focusing on engagement, enjoyment, and growth.
- Lead the development and execution of strategies that support community events/meetups/Telegram/AMAs globally.
- Manage inbound communication from the community to ensure key themes and needs are communicated to and addressed.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies for events such as hackathons and conferences.
- Support a growing ecosystem of decentralized-technology enthusiasts by developing strategies to connect with them and address their needs on channels like Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Grow and support a collection of community evangelists with programs that assist them in distributing decentralized-technology related messaging (strong focus on community growth and communications for our early ecosystem).
- Track key metrics relating to ecosystem growth and overall community sentiment.
- Conduct educational webinars as needed and create content that can explain technical concepts to a wider audience.
- Assist in the creation of external communications related to social media, events and community updates.
- Deliver important feedback from the community to the operations and product teams.
- Keep up-to-date with artificial intelligence and machine learning news and trends within the larger decentralized-technology ecosystem.
- 2-4 years of experience managing online communities or working in a community-development role.
- Experience building a community around technology and products, as well as an understanding of decentralized technology and tokenomics.
- High degree of end-user empathy and ability to envision and understand how users will interact with our product and community.
- Capable of providing excellent support, even to those one might find difficult to work with.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customer business needs.
- Experience with analytics tools and platforms for measuring success.
- Experience planning and hosting in-person or remote events and meetups to hit strategic goals.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving and creative-thinking skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent at collaborating with many contributors.
- Experience managing and growing a Telegram channel to engage with users on product and token questions.