PathMatch Campus Managers will work in small teams (up to 4-5 students) with other Managers from your campus to drive awareness, growth, and engagement at your university. Your team will be the face of PathMatch at your campus. With guidance from the PathMatch Team, you will be provided an example of a marketing plan to use in outlining, developing, and executing on your team's own growth and marketing strategy to grow PathMatch at your university.
You’ll gain tangible skills and experiences to help accelerate your career, get a look behind the scenes of a Venture Capital-backed startup, and—of course—win some swag along the way.
Sound good? Read on!
- Collaborate with your team to create a unique marketing strategy to increase PathMatch's reach and engagement on your campus (regardless of remote/on-campus learning)
- Achieve signup milestones by encouraging relevant campus communities (e.g. clubs, organizations, associations) to join the PathMatch platform
- Attend Campus Manager Community Functions, including Socials, Workshops, Speaker Events and check-ins with the PathMatch Team
- Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies with your campus team and provide progress reports to the PathMatch Team for feedback
- Represent PathMatch on your campus and gather feedback from campus users
- Educate and engage students across campus about PathMatch by pitching PathMatch during lectures, club meetings, or even hosting campus meetups and info sessions
- Provide product insights into how PathMatch can better engage, interact, and add value for students at your school and beyond
**Time commitment: 4-6 hours per week**
What you put into the program is what you get out of it. If you're ambitious and want to take on more responsibility and ownership (with the potential for a full-time/part-time internship), we can provide the opportunity for you.