We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world.
- Develop compelling proposals for customer opportunities as part of Proactive and transformational proposal processes
- Learn from cross-disciplinary engineering, manufacturing, and operations teams to understand how Flex makes great products
- Teardown products from leading brands to learn about their underlying technologies to inform Flex's technology strategy
- Pitch and create interactive demos to help our customers connect our broad technology portfolio to their next-generation products
- Support strategy development processes by researching relevant market and technical requirements
- Support solution marketing activities such as go-to-market and campaign planning
- Attend and present materials to key stakeholders
- Jr/Sr level student pursuing Engineering degree - Business background/interest/coursework a plus!
- Interest or experience in manufacturing
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Able to create and deliver presentations to leadership