SSA & Company transforms companies to enhance business outcomes (e.g., growth, profit, capability). We uniquely drive these outcomes by combining cutting-edge digital tools and advanced analytics techniques with operations improvements. SSA & Company is part of Council Advisors (formerly G100 Companies), a private partnership of businesses that deliver solutions, advice, and forums on the issues that matter most to CEOs of the world’s leading companies.
- Conducting required research, market or data analysis, competitive benchmarking, and some data gathering in support of client engagements and business development
- Helping to prepare client-ready deliverables and/or presentations by contributing to the team’s work during project delivery
- Providing support for the development of intellectual capital during or following project assignments
- Provide input to project teams on how to approach a specific engagement and solve challenges during delivery
- Reviewing and summarizing analyst reports, industry trade press, and client documents for business development and project delivery purposes
- Secondary responsibilities include supporting firm activity in new business, developing Intellectual Property, and other internal initiatives.
- Up to 2 years of professional experience (background in management consulting/finance is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in economics, finance, engineering, or business preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in teams
- High level of initiative and responsibility with a dedication to quality
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2
- Comfortable with extensive travel