Operating across every dimension of commercial real estate, CBRE sees more so you can do more.
- Generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models. Analyzes trends in general business conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required. Master's degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.