Fan Controlled Football (FCF) is a professional football league controlled by the fans. FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world via a completely new business model. Real games are played in a single, hi-tech studio arena and streamed live on Twitch and other platforms. This is an interactive sports league built with the fans in charge of every aspect of the game utilizing our patented digital technology. FCF is backed by major corporate partners along with a slew of well-known football and gaming fans from around the world of sports and entertainment.
Are you passionate about football, sports, entertainment, digital, gaming, and popular culture? Do you think anew and think differently about challenges, often starting with a blank sheet of paper? Are humility and collaboration part of your DNA? Do you enjoy collaborating with people who have diverse backgrounds and styles? If you answer yes to these questions, and you like to have fun, work hard, and celebrate with your teammates then FCF is perfect for you.
- Assist in administering and overseeing the care, prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries to all FCF Professional Football Players.
- Assist in providing specific clinical care as assigned by the Team Physicians or appropriate Medical Specialist.
- Assist in managing and supervising the FCF players and sports medicine duties.
- Assist the DSM and AAT’s in organizing and maintaining all medical records in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining emergency action plans for all permanent and temporary practice and competition venues.
- Assist the DSM and AAT’s in developing and maintaining all FCF Sports Medicine Department Guidelines, policy, and procedure in accordance with the FCF/State/national/international best practices in compliance with the National Athletic Trainers Association’s Consensus Statements.
- Assist the DSM, AATs, and Team Physicians in maintaining appropriate service contracts with medical consultants.
- Assist the DSM and AAT’s in developing and maintaining the Athletic Training Clinical Facility, policies to maintain optimal health, safety, and welfare of all constituents.
- Assist the DSM and AATs with the coordination of the purchasing and use of all athletic training equipment and medical supplies needed for the operation of the FCF Athletic Training Clinical Facility, in accordance with FCF policies and laws of the State of Georgia.
- Assist with the plans and coordinate Entrance & Exit Physical Examinations and screenings.
- Communicate with physicians, coaching staff, players, and FCF personnel regarding the injury status of FCF Players.
- Assist with organizing and administering COVID Testing & drug testing as needed, per FCF policy.
- Assist the DSM, AAT’s and the FCF General Manager, Director of Operations and Staff, Strength Coach and Staff, Equipment Manager and Staff and Coaching staff in determining whether the athletic facility is in an optimal and safe condition.
- YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: No previous experience required
- EDUCATION: Prefer applicants be enrolled in an accredited Masters’ Level Athletic Training Degree Program, but not a required qualification.
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Prefer applicants maintain current First-Aid, CPR, and AED Certifications