OneStream Software provides a market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the complexity of financial operations. OneStream™ unleashes the power of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation, reporting, and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to support faster and more informed decision-making. All in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
- Our Strategic Alliances team are responsible for building, nurturing, and managing our Partner Relations. We are responsible to work closely with the sales team to help identify and qualify partners to add to the partner community and ensure successful achievement of go to market activities that produce qualified lead generation for Field Sales through our Partner Network by facilitating opportunities, managing existing opportunities, and communicate product and company messaging. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone gravitating towards and MBA degree with a passion geared towards marketing or business. This individual will be strategic, high energy, and creative, while diving into research and awareness programs on competitive analysis of the market. An educational background in business administration, marketing, finance, or similar, are helpful.
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree or graduate-level degree in a relevant business area.
- Junior, senior, and graduate-level students preferred.
- Previous internship experience is nice to have, but not necessarily required.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Displays a strong passion and capability for developing employees and leaders.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Comfort with speaking to individuals and presenting to large groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills across both a team and individual setting.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.