Career Accelerator for Incoming SophomoresRegular price $499.99 Save $-499.99
Why We Created This
- An incoming college Sophomore (or parent of one)? Not sure what career path is right?
- Feeling a little anxiety about what path to choose and how you’ll land a job in the future?
- Changing your mind on what you want to do because of COVID-19?
If you answered yes to all of these, you’re not alone. But don’t worry, PathMatch can help.
PathMatch has helped thousands of students select the best matched career path and more importantly has helped students take the steps needed to build the appropriate skills and experience required these days by employers when selecting candidates for internships and entry-level jobs.
PathMatch’s 5-week Virtual Career Accelerator for Incoming Sophomores helps students determine their ideal career path, learn valuable skills early on, and position their resume for Summer internships, so they are top candidates for Sophomore and Junior Summer Internships, which in turn helps them land jobs prior to senior year.
Want to give yourself or your son/daughter the best chance at a brighter future?
Our next cohort starts on June 29th. Only 4 spots left!
What’s going on? A major skills gap between what students know and what companies need them to know.
- More and more people are graduating college each year (~2 million in 2020)
- Companies have automated most of their basic functions, previously given to entry-level hires
- Hiring requirements for new grads and interns are more demanding than ever
- Each year, roughly 1 million internships are offered to the 19 million college students
It’s much tougher to do if you don’t decide early on. But, students who work with PathMatch prior to Sophomore year have a 92% higher chance of landing an internship Sophomore summer due to knowledge gained through our programs.