👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is an AI-powered early-career talent development and recruiting platform that matches GenZ to modern careers, skills, and employers. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
As Senior Software Engineer, you'll work directly with the co-founders to build our core Employer product. You'll have complete ownership over the features you build, from ideation and design to development and production. We work in a product-focused environment, where engineers are their own PMs and everyone cares deeply about the end-user.
We're constantly pushing high-demand features, and you'll be able to define and implement a variety of products: some ideas on our roadmap include a personalized career development app,
We're in hyper-growth mode and we move quickly; you'll be joining right at an inflection point in our growth. You'll be a part of a startup right at the tipping point where efficiency starts to matter which brings exciting and unique technical challenges surrounding efficiency and optimization.
🤝 Team Roles
Within your team, you will be provided the opportunity to take ownership of a core component of your team's marketing strategy. Role assignments are suggested, but are not mandatory, and will be decided amongst the teams themselves. They are intended for you to deep-dive into a skill set you're hoping to learn from, and to help you streamline internal work flow processes.
- Marketing spearheads development of value propositions and creates marketing materials
- External Partnerships manages campus outreach efforts to promote PathMatch
- Internal Communications communicates campus users' needs to the internal PathMatch Team
- Growth Strategy oversees the team’s positioning towards growth objectives and recommends necessary growth strategies
👥 Community Functions
Campus Manager All Hands Meetings
- Community Socials
- Guest Speakers
- Brainstorming Sessions
- ...and beyond
- Plan your marketing strategy and project timeline
- Happens bi-weekly
- Gather feedback from the PathMatch Team on growing the brand's presence on your campus
- Provide feedback and insights on how PathMatch can improve it's core offerings
- Pitch your team's marketing and growth strategy to a panel of experienced professionals
- Add your team's pitch deck to your professional repertoire
- Win some cool swag and prizes
Boost your resume with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
Exceptional Campus Managers will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Campus Managers
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
- Love to learn new things — we aren't afraid to test out 5 rich text editors and build our own mini-libraries to fill in the features that existing frameworks lack.
- Thrive on collaboration and support — we don't mind jumping on a call to debug or help you walk through a challenge at a moment's notice.
- Enjoy working with close-knit teams 🤪
- Have a passion for making professional development and career growth accessible to all!
😍 You'd be a great fit if you have...
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer at a high-growth startup or tech company
- Experience building large-scale, full-stack web apps. You will have significant ability to influence the future technology choices. We currently use ReactJS, Firestore, NodeJS
- Experience in building and instrumenting high performance and scalable systems
- Focus on software quality, design, testing, and documentation