💙 Our Why
Every year, 2M students graduate from college in the US. A year later, 50% are either still unemployed or underemployed due to a lack of relevant skills and experience. Meanwhile, over 8M jobs go unfilled each year. At PathMatch, we think this is ridiculous, especially given how expensive college is these days.
👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is a career navigation app for Gen Z. Our career matching algorithm matches students to modern careers based on 187 variables that determine fit. Our app helps students build the skills and experience modern companies look for. To date, over 20K students have been matched to careers and opportunities through our network…and we’re just getting started.
Backed by M13, Precursor Ventures, Zeal Capital, Hypothesis Studios, and other great investors, PathMatch is growing quickly and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class organization. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the clear owner for testing every single aspect of conversions at every stage of the funnel for a hyper-growth startup. As Growth Marketing Manager, you get excited about scrutinizing data and asking tough questions to find ways to deliver performance results. The Growth Marketing Manager role is centered on user acquisition of students on our mobile app as well as delivering significant revenue through programs that drive scalable movement from top-of-funnel acquisition and execution to “sticky” long-term customers, utilizing effective platforms and growth analytics tools. You’ll also be responsible for creating scalable programs to increase traction with our target audiences and meet our growth key performance indicators.
You thrive on A/B testing, site optimization, paid advertising and search, conversion rates, and above all else, care deeply about personalization and improving the user and customer experience.
- Collaborate with the PathMatch social media team to create a unique marketing strategy to increase PathMatch's reach and engagement
- Achieve signup milestones by encouraging relevant campus communities (e.g. social media followers, clubs, organizations, associations) to join the PathMatch platform
- Develop and execute on innovative marketing strategies and provide progress reports to the PathMatch Team for feedback
- Create on-trend lifestyle social media content that showcases the PathMatch app, promotes upcoming events, and highlights employer hiring events
- Be an advocate of the PathMatch brand on campus and on personal social media channels
- Get creative and propose ideas that are unique, innovative, and specific to your campus
- Provide product insights into how PathMatch can better engage, interact, and add value for students
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with PathMatch’s management team
- Represent PathMatch on your campus and gather feedback from campus users
Time commitment: 4-6 hours per week
What you put into the program is what you get out of it. If you're ambitious and want to take on more responsibility and ownership (with the potential for a full-time/part-time internship), we can provide the opportunity for you.
- Boost your resume and PathMatch profile with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
- Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
- Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
- Exceptional Interns will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
- Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
- Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
- Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Influencer Marketing Interns
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
- Love to learn new things — you must be open to drinking from a firehose and learning as you go.
- Thrive on collaboration and support — we move fast; collaboration and support are the only way we'll get where we want to go.
- Enjoy working with close-knit teams 🤪
- Have a passion for making professional development and career growth accessible to all!
😍 About you...
- 5+ years of experience working in a B2C2B growth-oriented marketing role focused on driving mobile app downloads, retention, and B2B revenue growth.
- Knowledge of multiple digital advertising platforms (including Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Google) as well as content marketing and SEO.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Deep understanding of attribution models, split tests, and conversion data.
- Collaboration and cooperation with copywriters, designers, and content producers to consistently optimize performance.
- Strong data analytics background in order to understand the full-funnel impact of acquisition efforts and ROI and ad spend.
- Knowledge of marketing data analytics and attribution platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and 3rd party attribution platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL and data analytics.
- Previous experience in a SaaS or Marketplace environment. Startup experience preferred.
- Power-user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
👩🏻💻 What you'll be doing...
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offers, creative variations, and all levels of CRO).
- Build a backlog of test hypotheses to prioritize and schedule a roadmap of tests.
- Combine data analysis, customer feedback, design, & UX/UI principles to drive growth, increase retention, and expand our impact.
- Ideate, execute, and report on growth strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue, subscriber, and retention growth goals.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- A key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
- Acquire and retain customers by targeting every stage of the funnel through strategic and tactical channel experimentation and non-linear buying journeys.