👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is an AI-powered early-career talent development and recruiting platform that matches GenZ to modern careers, skills, and employers. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the clear owner for testing every single aspect of conversions at every stage of the funnel for a hyper-growth startup. As Growth Marketing Manager, you get excited about scrutinizing data and asking tough questions to find ways to deliver performance results. The Growth Marketing Manager role is centered on delivering significant revenue through programs that drive scalable movement from top-of-funnel acquisition and execution to “sticky” long-term customers, utilizing effective platforms and growth analytics tools. You’ll also be responsible for creating scalable programs to increase traction with our target audiences and meet our growth key performance indicators.
You thrive on A/B testing, site optimization, paid advertising and search, conversion rates, and above all else, care deeply about personalized and improving the customer experience.
🤝 Team Roles
Within your team, you will be provided the opportunity to take ownership of a core component of your team's marketing strategy. Role assignments are suggested, but are not mandatory, and will be decided amongst the teams themselves. They are intended for you to deep-dive into a skill set you're hoping to learn from, and to help you streamline internal work flow processes.
- Marketing spearheads development of value propositions and creates marketing materials
- External Partnerships manages campus outreach efforts to promote PathMatch
- Internal Communications communicates campus users' needs to the internal PathMatch Team
- Growth Strategy oversees the team’s positioning towards growth objectives and recommends necessary growth strategies
👥 Community Functions
Campus Manager All Hands Meetings
- Community Socials
- Guest Speakers
- Brainstorming Sessions
- ...and beyond
- Plan your marketing strategy and project timeline
- Happens bi-weekly
- Gather feedback from the PathMatch Team on growing the brand's presence on your campus
- Provide feedback and insights on how PathMatch can improve it's core offerings
- Pitch your team's marketing and growth strategy to a panel of experienced professionals
- Add your team's pitch deck to your professional repertoire
- Win some cool swag and prizes
Boost your resume with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
Exceptional Campus Managers will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Campus Managers
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
- Love to learn new things — you must be open to drinking from a firehose and learning as you go.
- Thrive on collaboration and support — we move fast; collaboration and support are the only way we'll get where we want to go.
- Enjoy working with close-knit teams 🤪
- Have a passion for making professional development and career growth accessible to all!
😍 You'd be a great fit if you have...
- 5+ years of experience working in a growth-oriented marketing team focused on driving subscriber and revenue growth.
- Knowledge of multiple digital advertising platforms (including Facebook and Google) as well as offline or out-of-home performance advertising channels.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Deep understanding of attribution models, split tests, and conversion data.
- Collaboration and cooperation with copywriters, designers, and content producers to consistently optimize performance.
- Strong data analytics background in order to understand the full-funnel impact of acquisition efforts and ROI and ad spend.
- Knowledge of marketing data analytics and attribution platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and 3rd party attribution platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL and data analytics.
- Previous experience in a SaaS or Marketplace environment.
- Power-user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
💻 What you'll be doing...
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offers, creative variations, and all levels of CRO).
- Build a backlog of test hypotheses to prioritize and schedule a roadmap of tests.
- Combine data analysis, customer feedback, design, & UX/UI principles to drive growth, increase retention, and expand our impact.
- Ideate, execute, and report on growth strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue, subscriber, and retention growth goals.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- A key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
- Acquire and retain customers by targeting every stage of the funnel through strategic and tactical channel experimentation and non-linear buying journeys.