👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is an AI-powered early-career talent development and recruiting platform that matches GenZ to modern careers, skills, and employers. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
🤝 Team Roles
Within your team, you will be provided the opportunity to take ownership of a core component of your team's marketing strategy. Role assignments are suggested, but are not mandatory, and will be decided amongst the teams themselves. They are intended for you to deep-dive into a skill set you're hoping to learn from, and to help you streamline internal work flow processes.
- Marketing spearheads development of value propositions and creates marketing materials
- External Partnerships manages campus outreach efforts to promote PathMatch
- Internal Communications communicates campus users' needs to the internal PathMatch Team
- Growth Strategy oversees the team’s positioning towards growth objectives and recommends necessary growth strategies
👥 Community Functions
Campus Manager All Hands Meetings
- Community Socials
- Guest Speakers
- Brainstorming Sessions
- ...and beyond
- Plan your marketing strategy and project timeline
- Happens bi-weekly
- Gather feedback from the PathMatch Team on growing the brand's presence on your campus
- Provide feedback and insights on how PathMatch can improve it's core offerings
- Pitch your team's marketing and growth strategy to a panel of experienced professionals
- Add your team's pitch deck to your professional repertoire
- Win some cool swag and prizes
Boost your resume with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
Exceptional Campus Managers will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Campus Managers
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
- Love to learn new things — you must be open to drinking from a firehose and learning as you go.
- Thrive on collaboration and support — we move fast and collaboration and support is the only way we'll get where we want to go.
- Enjoy working with close-knit teams 🤪
- Have a passion for making professional development and career growth accessible to all!
😍 You'd be a great fit if you have...
- 3+ years of experience in digital communications or digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with CRM tools (preferably HubSpot), Email Service Providers (ActiveCampign), Social Scheduling Tools (Buffer or Later), Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience in email marketing, segmentation, and automation
- Experience creating content and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- An experienced marketer who has successfully delivered growth results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Guide projects to completion, on time, and at plan
- Superb creative writing skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Experience with content management systems and web development process
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
💻 What you'll be doing...
- Confidently lead marketing projects and initiatives to deliver results
- Develop innovative and creative marketing programs to drive outcomes that scale through email marketing, social media, CRM and content
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Communication channel management of digital content hubs including email (segmentation and newsletter), social media (primarily Facebook), on-site SEO and content distribution.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to engagement and conversion
- Editorial and communication requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Develop and execute lifecycle CRM marketing and segmentation campaigns for a variety of audiences, including B2B and B2C.
- Development and management of editorial calendars for content, email and social calendars and organization workflows.
- Measurement and optimization of campaigns will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Work with the rest of the team, seek out internal stakeholders to source ideas, stories, and collaborate with messaging across channels
- Utilize, execute and measure A/B testing across managed channels where appropriate
- Project manage teams responsible for the content, design, programming, and other marketing-related functions