💙 Our Why
Every year, 2M students graduate from college in the US. A year later, 50% are either still unemployed or underemployed due to a lack of relevant skills and experience. Meanwhile, over 8M jobs go unfilled each year. At PathMatch, we think this is ridiculous, especially given how expensive college is these days.
👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is a career navigation app for Gen Z. Our career matching algorithm matches students to modern careers based on 187 variables that determine fit. Our app helps students build the skills and experience modern companies look for. To date, over 20K students have been matched to careers and opportunities through our network…and we’re just getting started.
Backed by M13, Precursor Ventures, Zeal Capital, Hypothesis Studios, and other great investors, PathMatch is growing quickly and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class organization. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
PathMatch Influencer Marketing Interns will work with the PathMatch Marketing team to drive awareness, growth, and engagement among college students.
You’ll gain tangible skills and experiences to help accelerate your career, get a look behind-the-scenes of a VC-backed startup, and—of course—win some swag along the way.
Sound good? Read on!
- Collaborate with the PathMatch social media team to create a unique marketing strategy to increase PathMatch's reach and engagement
- Achieve signup milestones by encouraging relevant campus communities (e.g. social media followers, clubs, organizations, associations) to join the PathMatch platform
- Develop and execute on innovative marketing strategies and provide progress reports to the PathMatch Team for feedback
- Create on-trend lifestyle social media content that showcases the PathMatch app, promotes upcoming events, and highlights employer hiring events
- Be an advocate of the PathMatch brand on campus and on personal social media channels
- Get creative and propose ideas that are unique, innovative, and specific to your campus
- Provide product insights into how PathMatch can better engage, interact, and add value for students
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with PathMatch’s management team
- Represent PathMatch on your campus and gather feedback from campus users
Time commitment: 4-6 hours per week
What you put into the program is what you get out of it. If you're ambitious and want to take on more responsibility and ownership (with the potential for a full-time/part-time internship), we can provide the opportunity for you.
- Boost your resume and PathMatch profile with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
- Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
- Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
- Exceptional Interns will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
- Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
- Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
- Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Influencer Marketing Interns
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
😍 About you...
- Must be an undergraduate student attending a college or university within the US for the Fall 2022 semester
- Be in good academic standing at your school
- Active on social media with experience in creating lifestyle content on TikTok + Instagram
- Highly social and well-connected with a diverse social network
- Passionate about technology, trends, and marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Prior on-campus event marketing, promotional and/or brand ambassador experience
- Creative with an eye for aesthetics
- Well versed in creating, filming, and editing social content - a natural in front of the camera
- Enthusiastic about the brand, creative, authentic, well-organized, and technologically savvy
- Strong organizational skills (need to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously)
- Active participant on campus in clubs, organizations, and/or activities
- Highly entrepreneurial, motivated, enthusiastic, and outgoing
- Interested in marketing, business, communications, and/or project management
- Avid user & fan of PathMatch!