👋 About PathMatch
PathMatch is an AI-powered early-career talent development and recruiting platform that matches GenZ to modern careers, skills, and employers. We're disrupting the antiquated campus recruiting model by providing an all-in-one solution for employers to connect with emerging, matched, and pre-skilled talent regardless of where they chose to go to school while building the recruitment data layer that will power how companies recruit talent in the Future of Work.
🙌 The Opportunity
PathMatch Campus Managers will work in small teams (up to 4-5 students) with other Managers from your campus to drive awareness, growth, and engagement at your university. Your team will be the face of PathMatch at your campus. With guidance from the PathMatch Team, you will be provided an example of a marketing plan to use in outlining, developing, and executing on your team's own growth and marketing strategy to grow PathMatch at your university.
You’ll gain tangible skills and experiences to help accelerate your career, get a look behind-the-scenes of a VC-backed startup, and—of course—win some swag along the way.
Sound good? Read on!
🤝 Team Roles
Within your team, you will be provided the opportunity to take ownership of a core component of your team's marketing strategy. Role assignments are suggested, but are not mandatory, and will be decided amongst the teams themselves. They are intended for you to deep-dive into a skill set you're hoping to learn from, and to help you streamline internal work flow processes.
- Marketing spearheads development of value propositions and creates marketing materials
- External Partnerships manages campus outreach efforts to promote PathMatch
- Internal Communications communicates campus users' needs to the internal PathMatch Team
- Growth Strategy oversees the team’s positioning towards growth objectives and recommends necessary growth strategies
👥 Community Functions
Campus Manager All Hands Meetings
- Community Socials
- Guest Speakers
- Brainstorming Sessions
- ...and beyond
- Plan your marketing strategy and project timeline
- Happens bi-weekly
- Gather feedback from the PathMatch Team on growing the brand's presence on your campus
- Provide feedback and insights on how PathMatch can improve it's core offerings
- Pitch your team's marketing and growth strategy to a panel of experienced professionals
- Add your team's pitch deck to your professional repertoire
- Win some cool swag and prizes
Boost your resume with experience by building and executing growth/marketing plans for a high-growth, venture-backed startup
Transferable skills including but not limited to: marketing, business strategy, user research, communications, social media, project/events management, and data analysis
Swag and merch to rep your favorite student platform on campus
Exceptional Campus Managers will get a letter of recommendation from PathMatch founders
Exclusive access to the PathMatch team—learn about the company's growth and how a fast-paced startup operates
Join a community of like-minded, ambitious students across the country
Exclusive prizes and rewards for the most successful Campus Managers
🚀 You'll be excited about us if you...
😍 You'd be a great fit if you have...
- Must be an undergraduate student attending a college or university within the US for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Be in good academic standing at your school
- Strong organizational skills (need to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously)
- Active participant on campus in clubs, organizations, and/or activities
- Highly entrepreneurial, motivated, enthusiastic, and outgoing
- Interested in marketing, business, communications, and/or project management
- Avid user & fan of PathMatch!
💻 What you'll be doing...
- Collaborate with your team to create a unique marketing strategy to increase PathMatch's reach and engagement on your campus (regardless of remote/on-campus learning)
- Achieve signup milestones by encouraging relevant campus communities (e.g. clubs, organizations, associations) to join the PathMatch platform
- Attend Campus Manager Community Functions, including Socials, Workshops, Speaker Events and check ins with the PathMatch Team
- Develop and execute on innovative marketing strategies with your campus team and provide progress reports to the PathMatch Team for feedback
- Represent PathMatch on your campus and gather feedback from campus users
- Educate and engage students across campus about PathMatch by pitching PathMatch during lectures, club meetings or even hosting campus meetups and info sessions
- Provide product insights into how PathMatch can better engage, interact, and add value for students at your school and beyond
Time commitment: 4-6 hours per week